Who Will Own My Data Once I Submit It?
Ignite Sustainable Energy Ltd
Why Do You Need My Information?
When we collect and use your information, we need this to:
- Assess your ECO Flex eligibility application
- Verify the eligibility of your property under the ECO flexible eligibility scheme
The information that we collect about you could include;
- your name, address, or date of birth.
- Property and financial details.
We also collect sensitive information about you called special category data. The information we may collect with your explicit consent is:
- Information on health conditions
What Allows You To Use My Information?
When we collect and use your personal information to assess your ECO flexible application we do so after obtaining your consent
Who Will My Information Be Shared With?
Your information will be shared with other third party organisations in order to determine eligibility under the ECO flexible eligibility scheme, and for the installation of measures. These include;
- Cheshire West and Chester Council
- ECO providers
- Energy companies
- Appointed contractors of energy companies
Do I Have To Provide This Information And What Will Happen If I Don’t?
Unfortunately if you do not provide the information as described above we will be unable to verify your eligibility under the ECO flexible eligibility scheme.
How Long Will You Keep This Data For And Why?
We retain your information for eligibility application and consent form for three years
How Will My Information Be Stored?
Your information will be securely stored electronically. All original paperwork will be destroyed by shredding.
What Rights Do I Have When It Comes To My Data?
Under data protection legislation you have the right to request access to the information that we hold about you.
To request a copy of your data or ask questions about how it is used, please read the Data Protection and Your Rights page on this website by following the link to the page below and then submit your request by following your preferred method of contact in the ‘How do I ask for my personal information’ section.
In certain circumstances, under data protection legislation, you may also have the right to;
- withdraw consent
- receive your information in a machine readable format
- have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
When making a request in relation to any of your other rights please read the ‘Your other Individual rights request’ on the Data Protection and Your Rights page below.
Who Can I Complain To If I Am Unhappy About How My Data Is Used?
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office using the following details:
- By post: The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Telephone: 08456 30 60 60
Will This Information Be Used To Take Automated Decisions About Me?
Will My Data Be Transferred Abroad and Why?